donderdag 1 januari 2009

SETLIST

Hier vind u ons complete repertoire! (gewijzigd d.d. 1-12-2023)
Band
-The weight
Beatles
- Another girl
- Baby’s in black
- Don’t let me down
- I’ve just seen a face
- If I fell
- In my life
- I'm a loser
- I'll follow the sun
- Norwegian wood
- Run for your life
- The night before
Beck, Jeff
- Hi, ho, silver lining
Beegees
- New York mining disaster
Bruce Springsteen
- I'm on fire
- Working on a dream
BTO
- You ain’t seen nothing yet
Buffalo Springfield
- For what it’s worth
Byrds
- Mr. Spaceman
- You ain't going nowhere
Chris Isaac
- Blue hotel
- Wicked game
Christie
- Yellow river
Claw Boys Claw
- Rosie
Cockney Rebel
- Make me smile
Colin Blunstone
- I want some more
Crosby Stills Nash & Young
- Teach your children
Cure The
- Boys don’t cry
- Friday I'm in love
- In between days
Daniel Boone
- Beautuful sunday
Daniel Lohues
- Prachtig mooie dag
- Op fietse
David Bowie
- Starman
Douwe Bob
- Slow down
Dr. Feelgood
- Bumsrush
Eagles
- Lyin eyes
- Tequila sunrise
Fatal Flowers
- Moving target
- Tell me that it isn’t true
- Younger days
Frank Boeijen Groep
- Koud in mijn hart
Fleetwood Mac
- Dreams
Golden Earring
- Another 45 miles
- Going to the run
- I’ve just lost somebody
- Just a little bit of peace in my heart
- Sound of the screaming day
Gordon Lightfoot
- Sundown
Hollies
- Bus stop
- Look through any window
Housemartins
- Happy hour again
Is Ook Schitterend
- Hoe het voelt
- Voltooid verleden tijd
Jay and the American
- Come a little bit closer
Johan
- Tumble and fall
- Walking away
John Lennon
- Whatever gets you through the night
Johnny Cash
- Folsom prison blues
- Thing called love
Josh Turner
- Your man
Kinks
- Dead End street
- Sunny aftroon
- Well respected man
Matthews S. Comfort
- Woodstock
Mavericks
- Dance the night away
Mayer, John
- In the blood
Motions
- Same old song
Mott the hoople
- All the young dudes
Neil Diamond
- Cracklin' Rosie
- Solitary man
Neil Sedaka
- One way ticket
Paul McCartney
- Hope of deliverance
Peter Frampton
- Show me the way
Prodical Sons
- You still think
Queen
- 39
Racoon
- Freedom
REM
- Fall on me
- It's the end of the world
- Losing my religion
- Man on the moon
Rembrandts
- I’ll be There for you
Robbie Wiliams
- The road to Mandalay
Robert Cray band
- Don’t be afraid of the dark
Rolling Stones
- It’s all over now
- Mother’s little helper
- The last time
Sandy Coast
- Eyes of Jenny
Saybia
- The day after tomorrow
Slade
- Far far away
Soulsister
- The way to your heart
Stealers Wheel
- Stuck in the middle with you
Todd Rundgren
- I saw the light
Tom Petty
- Learning to fly
Traveling Wilburys
- Handle with care
Treble Spankers
- Red hot navigator
U2
- One
Van Dik Hout
- Pijn
- Stil in mij
Voltage
- She's gone like the wind
Vreemde kostgangers
- Scheiding
Yardbirds
- Heart full of soul
Extra:
- Diverse Kerstsongs

Geen opmerkingen: